This Agreement is executed on (starting date) between , Ignition Media Marketing and ____________________ (who will here on out be referred to as “the Client”). It is agreed by and between the Client and Ignition Media Marketing as follows:
The Client hereby appoints Ignition Media Marketing to handle all advertising, communication and related work on social media required for its brand: (brand name).
Ignition Media Marketing shall provide to the Client, services, which shall include the following based on clients chosen marketing plan:
- Consulting for online marketing.
- Developing relevant and creative strategies to reach your target customers.
- Creating, curating and managing all published images, videos, and written content on your business’s social media pages.
- Launching carefully developed paid advertising campaigns through Facebook ads, Google ads, and Instagram promotions.
- Conducting online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Developing and expand community outreach efforts.
- Monitoring, listening, and responding appropriately to users while cultivating leads and sales.
- Overseeing the designs of your profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.
- Monitoring online reviews and responding where appropriate.
- Compiling organized reports for you showing return of investment (ROI).
- Engaging in dialogues on social media, answering questions, and interacting with other users where appropriate.
- Cultivating leads and sales by using marketing strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Testing new and creative marketing strategies through social media.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, etc.
- Identifying threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding your business’s social media pages, and notifying you of any credible or notable threats.
- Analyzing marketing campaign data and using this analysis to make recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Setting up social media accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. as specified at checkout.
- Monitoring, managing, and posting for accounts on these platforms as specified at checkout.
- Managing all social media communication.
- Any other services agreed on by both parties that is specified at checkout.
COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION
This agreement is deemed to commence from (starting date), and shall remain in force for (specified number) days. The agreement may be renewed thereafter as may be mutually agreed by both parties.
Ignition Media Marketing shall maintain absolute confidentiality with respect to any confidential information received from the Client. Ignition Media Marketing shall not disclose any such information without obtaining Client’s specific prior consent, otherwise than in compliance with statutory requirements.
The Client and Ignition Media Marketing shall comply with all statutory regulations.
AGENCY FEES AND REMUNERATION
The Client agrees to pay the Agency a retainer fee of (Specified Amount) per month. This amount will be payable at the date of purchase, upon receipt of invoice from Ignition Media Marketing Charges for any other services including video creation, application development, media buy, purchase of licensed images and content, etc. if applicable, will be charged extra.
Ignition Media Marketing shall indemnify and keep the Client indemnified against all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered by the Client due to any default or breach of terms by Ignition Media Marketing under this Agreement. The Client shall indemnify and keep Ignition Media Marketing indemnified against all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered by Ignition Media Marketing due to any default or breach of terms by the Client under this Agreement.
Neither the Client, nor Ignition Media Marketing, shall be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to events beyond their control including riot, strike, theft, war, famine, or natural disaster.
The Client and Ignition Media Marketing shall evaluate progress under this agreement at the beginning of every payment period and take corrective action as may be required.
MODIFICATION IN TERMS
Any changes in the terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect only prospectively, and shall be valid only if recorded in writing and signed by the authorized officials of the Client and Ignition Media Marketing
The failure of either party at any time to enforce any provision of this Agreement, shall in no way affect its right thereafter to require complete performance by the other party, other than a lack of payment. Further, waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be held to be a waiver for any subsequent breaches. Any waiver shall be valid only if it is recorded in writing and signed by the authorized officials of the Client and Ignition Media Marketing
Either party may terminate this agreement by giving a 2 week notice to the other, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The obligations of the parties shall continue during the notice period.